This site is produced by the Department of Communities - Child Protection and Family Support. It aims to provide access to comprehensive information, resources, contact details relating to the Mandatory Reporting legislation.
This website has been designed to be as accessible to as many users as possible, including:
- people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies,
- those with slower internet connections or less than state of the art equipment,
- rural and regional users, and
- those with non-PC internet devices including hand held devices and mobile phones.
This site has been developed using the guidelines for accessibility of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
For steps on how to change text size in your browser, please click HERE.
The accessibility features available on this site include:
- Descriptive text for images (ALT text) that can be read by assistive technologies
- High Contrast colour scheme that assists users with visual impairments
- Use of lightweight images / design to decrease load times
Some pages have Flash and Powerpoint content available on them. To play these files you will require Adobe Reader (click HERE). If you have issues with finding a version of the file that you can play please contact us.
Please use the details available in the contact us page or provide feedback for any questions or your experience using the site.